Advertise 10

Advertise 5

Advertise 1

Advertise 6

Demons Everywhere: Strongest Blade Awake s To Slay All In Epic Bloody War ⚔️πŸ”₯

 


Watching Movie HereπŸ‘‡


Read the Full Movie: 

Sister... Shush. I'm scared. Don't be afraid, the Vanquishers will save us. Found you. Tang Xi, Luo Chuan, this one is real ugly. Vanquishers! Demon, your doom is nigh! Catch me if you can! Pursue! Yes! You're not going anywhere! Luo Chuan, this demon seems strong. Who cares? All demons must die! Luo Chuan, intercept it at the front! Yes! Qiu Feng, open a path for me. Go! Tang Xi, it's here. Luo Chuan, the usual drill. Yes. Watch out! Dodge! Heave! Is this the king of all demons?

We kill it, the world will have peace again. Tang Xi. -Master. -Master. Yes. Cut its chest open! Yes! The same rule. First to behead it wins! Oh no! Watch out! I'll use the Orb of Clarity to reveal its true form! Improvise and attack! Master! Master! Leave me be! Take it down now! Don't let it take the Orb of Clarity out! Blades unsheathe, swords cleave. When all demons are killed, our duty is fulfilled. Blades unsheathe, swords cleave. When all demons are killed, our duty is fulfilled.

It's the demon's true form. When all demons had been vanquished, the age of the Vanquishers came to an end. They were slowly forgotten and loathed by the people. No one sees them as heroes anymore. You do it. What was that for? Qiu Feng, do you have any idea? Beats me! Look at him! Stop laughing! Ptui. Cursed brats. How do they make fishing look so easy? It takes us forever to get anything. Yeah. At this rate, they will get all the fish in the river. There will be nothing left for us. My pals!

Pals. Look at what I have here. Unbelievable. It's almost sunset. I sent you to get the harpoon, not the wine! I met a apothecary woman on my way. She gave us a jar of wine. It smells delicious! Try it. Wine Wine Well? Wine Wine Incredible. Incredible. Here are some eggs from the fish we just caught. Soak these in the wine. It'll be a great tonic! Yeah. Bring them here. Wine Brother, here you go. Try it out. Why is your wine green? Off with you. I'm not drinking it. It's just the two of us.

-Yeah. -It's all ours. Drink up and get working. Okay. Tang Xi got five, and I got three. Luo Chuan got one too! Qiu Feng, Luo Chuan got a lot better at this. We used to hunt and kill demons. Now we compete with the fish count? What's the fun in that? Luo Chuan, fishing is about the wits. You little... Alright, stop messing around. Alright. I'll cook some fish for dinner. Let's go. More fish? Not again. Where did the demons come from? Wine Wine These fishermen just turned not long ago.

These fishermen just turned not long ago. They can only detect sounds. What do we do with them? All demons must die. Tang Xi. Should we return to Mount Scorch and inform Master? Until we learn more about these demons, let's be discreet. Yes. They are a threat to all! The Governor wants all Vanquishers captured! Beautiful lady, trust me. This smoke cake can burn for three days straight. It burns better than firewood. It's even cheaper than coals. Isn't it a Rakshasa Stone? In the past,

people lit these stones when demons attacked to summon the Vanquishers. There are no more demons. The Vanquishers are gone. The Rakshasa Stones are used as fuel nowadays. Alright, I'll have one. Alright! Luo Chuan. Tang Xi, look at that guy! Luo Chuan, you left another mess here! Monster! Brother He Yang? Tang Xi, he's badly injured. He needs an apothecary. Stay alert. Hide He Yang's prosthetic. No one must see it. Boss, how much is this? Come again! You rascal! You steal from me again!

Zhao Liu, I'm only taking a bun! Stop right there! Vanquisher! Look! A Vanquisher! There is a Vanquisher! Look! There is a Vanquisher! Stop the cart. I need to see who you're carrying! Ladies and gentlemen, you got it all wrong. This man was badly injured when he showed up at the shop. We don't know him either. Do you take us for fools? The bunch of you know what a Vanquisher looks like! That's right! Sir, you got it wrong. Our priority is to get this man treated. Luo Chuan, Qiu Feng, let's go.

Stop! You are wrong. Everyone, tell me, is a Vanquisher even a man at all? That's right! Luo Chuan. He's not human! The Vanquishers are heroes! That's what Grandpa told me! They are not human! Little rascal. Get lost. How could you hurt a child? You have good reflexes. Are you a Vanquisher too? Show us your arm! You want to see one? Luo Chuan. Tang Xi! Luo Chuan! They want to see it. I'll show them the real deal! The Vanquisher is going berserk! Run for your life! Don't you want to see it?

Take a good look! I am the Vanquish... Luo Chuan! Tang Xi, catch! Scram! Apothecary House Take this. Tang Xi. Qiu Feng? Xiang? That is Apothecary Lu, she is new here. Miss, he needs medical attention. That's right. Come in. Apothecary Lu, how is he holding up? You came just in time. I need you to take that thing off. You may go out now. It was wrong for me to do it. I want to apologize. Don't take it to heart. You did nothing wrong. Ease up on the wine. Who is that? I think he's Tang Xi's friend.

We found him at the fish stall. Your old wounds are still healing. Why are you fighting again? Those grunts aren't enough to hurt me. Ouch! What is this? The Vanquishing Rod. The power of the Yi Iron will make Vanquishers go berserk. When that happens, you must use this rod and press it on this spot. I would never hurt you! He Yang. Tang Xi... What happened to you? The demons are back. You must... stop... them... Sorry. I couldn't save him. It's not your fault. Where did the fish demon

come from? Who cares? All demons must die. Wine It must have something to do with the wine. Get ready. We're heading to the winery. Treatments and medicines for all Stop staring. She will be the end of you someday. But... Authority The Governor of Qin City wants to see them. Seize them. Do you like this? Eat up! Eat up! Swallow this! Eat it! This is your punishment for running your mouth! Eat this! Scram. Don't spit it out! The Governor is before you, so kneel! Vanquishers only kneel before heroes,

not the officials. Insolence! Heroes? Are there any heroes here? Where are they? Where are the heroes? Are you three the heroes? Sir, one of our friends was attacked at the winery. Really? Was your friend a Vanquisher too? Yes, he was. And that is why he is dead now. Is he dead? He is dead! That is one less hero for the people! What do you think? Yes, sir. So why aren't you laughing? Why aren't you laughing? You should be laughing! Sir. There really are demons at the winery. What was that?

There are demons in our winery? He says there are demons at the winery! Do you believe him? No. But I do. It must be because you haven't killed any demons in ages. All of you have gone mad! Mad! Guards, arrest them. Lock them up! You can try! Stop! Sir. We killed several fishermen who turned into demons at the riverside this morning. If you don't believe me, feel free to conduct an autopsy on their bodies. If their organs are all dried up, it means they were turned into demons. But first, hand over your weapons.

You must remain in jail. When I get to the bottom of this, you will get the explanation you're due. Reflect on your mistakes Reflect on your mistakes Luo Chuan, get over it. Luo Chuan, get over it. If you're so strong, go out and show them. You're sick of fishing anyway. This is a great chance for you to cool your head down. Have you lost your mind? I dare you to say that again! Say it again! Luo Chuan, forget it. Let us out! Do you hear me? Let us out! Calm down. Tang Xi, are you going to just wait for them to do an autopsy

until our innocence is proven? Did you forget? We must do as Master said. When we're not on the mountain, stay out of trouble. Tang Xi, just leave him be. Remember, he's been the most rebellious. What did you say? Shut it. Something is coming. Quick! Unlock these shackles! We're safe here. It can't come through the door. Apothecary Lu? Winery Winery Come on, sweetheart. Have some fun with them. Winery Winery Winery Winery They are brewing wine with demon blood. Who's there? Luo Chuan!

Let's go. Qiu Feng! Tang Xi! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! I'm coming for you! I missed the good old days. Tang Xi! Luo Chuan! I missed feasting on your flesh and drinking your blood! Luo Chuan, it's me. Keep your voice down. You might draw the demons to us. Luo Chuan, why is your body so cold? That scared me. By the way, it's been ages since I last tasted fresh human flesh! Do you miss me? You won't get away from me. Apothecary Lu, just go! My sweetheart. Run! Run! Winery

Winery Run for your life! Winery Winery Your flesh shall quench my thirst! Your flesh shall quench my thirst! Winery Winery I guess I don't have a choice now. I guess I don't have a choice now. Do you like the taste of drool? Cursed Vanquishers! Meddling Vanquishers! Stop that thing! You're a demon. How could you be a demon? I... How can you be a demon? So what? Back to your human form. Luo Chuan, Qiu Feng, are you alright? The demon almost got away. All demons must die. Insolent Vanquishers!

How dare you break out of prison! Surrender yourselves now! We've learned that the winery supervisor was storing demon blood before falling prey to its effect. He committed several cases of murders and was ultimately killed by the Vanquishers. My heroes, I've returned your weapons. On the other hand, I've prepared some money for you. Consider this compensation for your trouble. However... I do have a request. It's just that the Qin City is a humble place. We don't deserve you.

So please, take the money with you and leave immediately. What is the meaning of this? We want you gone. Mind your tongue. Please, I have my reason to ask you to leave. The Vanquishers are involved in murders. If you three stayed any longer, the people would never have peace. How is that our fault? Without the Vanquishers, you wouldn't have any peace! Yeah! You'd never know peace without us. Must I make it clear to you so bluntly? The greatest source of panic is the Vanquishers. The people

have no need of you anymore. For your so-called peace, we sacrificed everything, even our lives! And now we must live in hiding and be loathed by the people. Is this how the people repay us for killing the demons for them? Very well. Since Qin City has no place for us, we will leave. But remember, whether or not this world needs us, no one can deny the purpose of the Vanquishers' existence. Treatments and medicines for all My parents are gone! You're still too weak. How will you protect those precious to you?

From now on, you will only be the Vanquishers. The very purpose of your life is to vanquish all demons. Maintaining peace of this world is your sole belief. You, come with me. Xiang, I never wanted this, but we must follow Tang Xi. Fine, if that's the case, I don't want to see you again! Xiang? Xiang? We caught the killer, we solved the case, we even spent time in jail for them! How could they chase us away? How could they? I am not going anywhere this time! You'd be shunned if you stayed.

Would you rather live as an outcast here? To become a Vanquisher, I replaced my arm with a prosthetic. I didn't even hesitate when I did it. I'm not afraid of peasants! In the past, every day I woke up, I wondered if I could survive the day. But now, at least I don't live in fear anymore. Luo Chuan. Just trust Tang Xi on this. Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea... You two... Since none of you wants to leave, we are all staying. Tang Xi, do you mean it? Yes. I didn't see anything.

Tang Xi, stay! There is a snake! What? It's coming! It's coming to me! It's behind me. I caught it. Stop. Tang Xi, are you going to kill me? How could you be a demon? Where are you from? The demons ravaged the land. I lost my parents to demons. I almost died in the forest too. But someone managed to save me. I thought you were dead. I was dead. But the demon's blood entered my body. That was how I became a demon. I didn't know demon blood had such ability. I recognized you right away

at the clinic the other day. But you didn't recognize me. I've been thinking over the years. If I had been a little faster, I would have saved you. Rest early. Sir, I don't get it. Why do I have to kill them secretly on my own turf? I could just release the demons and have them all killed. I used up all the medicine you gave me last time. If you released the demons, you'd die along with everyone. If it wasn't for this sickness, I would have executed you. I am the governor of this city!

Do you know how much that chicken costs? You, come with me. Sir, I'm sorry. Why are you apologizing? I... I promise I won't tell anyone. Don't worry about it. You won't get the chance to tell anyone. Did you just fall into the pit? Tomorrow, you must take good care of yourself. Get some gifts. This is your first meeting with her father. We must show our manners and sincerity. But, he knows I am a Vanquisher. How do I face him now? The demons can't scare you, an old man certainly can't.

I... I can do this! Go on! I'll bring good news! Let's go. What now? Where are you going? Fishing and cleaning up the fish stall. More fishing? And you say Qiu Feng dawdles too much. You're worse than him. Let's go. But... It's you. Why are you here? Where are your parents? I don't have parents. Even Grandpa had passed away from sickness last year. This is a Rakshasa Stone. A Vanquisher gave it to me. Grandpa wouldn't tell me who it was, but I know it must have been my father.

So, I want to become a Vanquisher. There are no more demons out there. But there are. I know where they are. I sneaked into the Governor's house for some food. I saw the Governor opening a secret doorway. And you call yourself a demon? You couldn't even kill those Vanquishers! To kill the Vanquishers, you must unleash me. My blood alone isn't strong enough to defeat them. You want me to unleash you? That old man would have my head for it. You rule an entire city, but an old man can still bend your will.

What are you trying to say? If my guess is right, the sickness that pains you is called the Five-Death Begonia. Your wounds will fester and you will die when your vital organs fail. So what? Don't you want a cure? After the old man defeated me, I spent seven years to regain my power. Unleash me. I can kill the old man for you and get the cure. Why should I trust you? I'll leave my host to you. If I don't return in three days, feel free to kill my host. The Governor's house? Yes.

Luo Chuan. The Governor wants to see you. Sir, Luo Chuan is here. What do you want? I know you want to stay in the city. You finally found a place to settle down, you certainly wouldn't leave so easily. I have a way to let you stay. This is Master's Orb of Clarity. Xiang, where is your father? Don't be so nervous. What do you want? You know very well what I want. Father! Xiang! What are you doing to my daughter? I can make you my officer. That gives you a rightful reason to stay in the city.

Sir, please reconsider. You are too short-sighted! From now on, you are my personal bodyguard. You can stay for as long as you want. Authority Wanted Everyone, look! My daughter deserves justice! This Vanquisher violated my daughter in broad daylight! How could he do such a terrible thing? How could he do such a terrible thing? I didn't do anything. Xiang, tell them. You're a fiend! You know no shame! I can't live with this! Daughter! All Vanquishers are evil! Get him! Send him to the authority!

Send him to the authority! I told you I didn't do it! Why are you lying? Why are you framing me? Are you going to kill us now? My daughter is a beautiful girl! She hasn't been married yet. Why would she set you up? Father! -Yeah! He's the bad guy! -Get him! That's right! I did it! I humiliated you! But my only regret... is that I left your clothes on. I regret not becoming the Vanquisher you fear! I regret not becoming a merciless devil! Tell me. Which hand did I touch you with?

The right hand. Wanted Wanted Are you happy now? You kissed me. I can't prove my innocence unless I die, is it? Yes. Wanted Report! Master Luo. Qiu Feng! Qiu Feng! Qiu Feng! Butchery Oh my. If it isn't my bodyguard Luo Chuan. Who did this? Who's the culprit? Who hurt you so badly? It's me! I did this! How could I forget it? You wanted to stay in Qin City. See? Qiu Feng is staying here for good this time. I remember now. I have a friend you should meet. Murder! Two Vanquishers died!

Butchery Qiu Feng! Qiu Feng! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Tang Xi. I'm sorry. I couldn't protect Qiu Feng. Hang in there. Butchery Butchery Treatments and medicines for all Why did we become Vanquishers? We've done nothing wrong. Why can't the world show us mercy? Blades unsheathe, swords cleave. When all demons are killed, our duty is fulfilled. Qiu Feng He Yang Qiu Feng He Yang I found the Orb of Clarity inside the Governor's secret chamber.

Why? Master. Where did the demons come from? There is a demon here. How intriguing. Stay still, and you shall be spared. My new host, how are you? Thank you, Luo Chuan. I can sense the Yi Iron already! The law of nature will never change for anyone. The Yi Iron will only disappear when the person dies. Demons, heroes, and the living, these are the prices to disintegrate the Yi Iron! What about the Vanquishers? The demonic aura will gather here when demons die. It crystallizes into Yi Iron. The Yi Iron contains endless power.

With everyone vying for it, there will be chaos. But when the Yi Iron is combined with a human being, it disintegrates when the person dies. The Vanquishers will kill all demons, and they must be vanquished. Only then will the world have peace. So we are nothing but tools to destroy the Yi Iron. To save the world, your sacrifice is insignificant! After the final battle, your master Gu Ye took my remains and handed them to the Governor. Lies! The one who wants all Vanquishers dead is your master!

Winery Winery The Vanquishers The Vanquishers Thank you. are nothing but pawns. Such is your fate. I want revenge! You betrayed everyone who died for our cause! The Vanquishers must die! In that case, you're just as evil as the demons! Master! People like us can't make it this far without our beliefs. Tang Xi, remember. After I die, all Vanquishers must die. The Yi Iron must be destroyed. Only then will the Vanquishers' deaths be meaningful. Master! Master! Master! I believe you will surpass me.

Why, Master? Why, Master? Luo Chuan! Stay away! Just go! Look! There's something in the mist. What is it? Battle station! Help! Quick! The demon is here! Battle station! Quick! The demon is headed this way! Battle station! Battle station! Quick! Fire! Governor. How did you get so huge? Is the old man dead? Of course. Where is my cure? Right here. That is my gift to you for unleashing me. Are you trying to kill me? -Governor. -Give me that! Die! What? You're still standing! You must be a fool... But, I killed your host!

to trust a demon! Liar! Liar! You... Liar! I'm done for. The demon is entering the city! Light the Rakshasa Stone and summon the Vanquishers! Where do we get a Rakshasa Stone? Didn't you buy some from me? I used it all up! That thing didn't last long. I want a refund! Now is not the time for petty squabble! Run for your life! Quick! Look! Smoke from a Rakshasa Stone! It's the smoke from a Rakshasa Stone! It's the smoke from a Rakshasa Stone! Winery Winery Vanquisher! Luo Chuan,

I'm back. The Vanquisher is here! The Vanquisher! The Vanquisher! Noodles The Vanquisher! Winery Luo Chuan! Are you leaving? Where are we going? Hey, where are we going? Get out of my way! Don't worry. I will find the Vanquisher who killed your parents. Father, Mother... I want the Vanquishers to pay for their lives. It was you... The Governor ordered me to disguise myself as a Vanquisher and spare your life after the raid. He wanted the people to hate the Vanquishers even more. Don't resent me,

I had no choice. It's a shame a beauty like you must die. I'm sorry. Li's Medicine My love! Don't go. Shaoxing Aged Wine Shaoxing Aged Wine Don't go! Don't go! Father. Father. Winery My son, remember what I taught you? A man can bleed, but he must never cry. Don't cry. Take care of your mother for me. Alright? Good boy. You've done so much for me over the years. You're only throwing your life away! Butchery Butchery I must go. Butchery Father! Come back! Come back!

Father! Come back! Come back! Butchery Butchery Zhen. Butchery Butchery I'll be back to marry you. Butchery The Vanquishers are here. Some of you still live. My son! Your father dies a hero! Come back here! Noodles Foolish Vanquishers, you should learn your place! Tang Xi! Tang Xi! Tang Xi, open your eyes. No! The Yi Iron. Tang Xi... Tang Xi, open your eyes. Tang Xi... You saved me, it's time to return the favor. Tang Xi, do you know I'd been searching for you? I wanted to know if you were alive

and where you were. I wanted to see you so badly. I wanted to tell you I was the little girl you saved all those years ago. I caught it. I'm still alive. I'm doing well. Thank you. Tang Xi. Live on. Save the others. Die! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Luo Chuan! Tang Xi. I'm here to save you. Tang Xi, just kill me. I am now the demon's host. I will get you out! My death is the only way to kill the demon. The Vanquishers will be heroes again. Just kill me! Tang Xi! I've always listened to you.

For once, listen to me. Just kill me. Don't let the Vanquishers' deaths be in vain. I can't kill you. I don't want to lose you. Why must everyone I love leave me? Luo Chuan, I can't kill you. Don't leave me. I wish I could go fishing with you again. Blades unsheathe, swords cleave. When all demons are killed, our duty is fulfilled. Tang Xi! Come on, Luo Chuan! Let's go fishing. Luo Chuan! Right here, Qiu Feng. What was that for? I'd love some fish dish you make. You look silly.

You're silly. Hero! Hero! Hero! Hero! Hero! Dai Jingxi Duan Fei Master. I can fulfill your last wish now. Tang Xi?

Your daily source for the latest movies, trailers, reviews, entertainment news, and trending cinema updates from around the world. Don't forget like and share to get more. Thanks!

movies, movie reviews, latest movies, film news, cinema updates, movie trailers, Hollywood movies, action movies, comedy movies, horror movies, romantic movies, family movies, streaming movies, entertainment website, top movies, viral movies, TV shows, celebrities, movie recommendations, film lovers

============================
Description

Your daily source for the latest movies, trailers, reviews, entertainment news, and trending cinema updates from around the world on (Movies 100M) https://movies100ms.blogspot.com/. Don't forget like and share to get more. Thanks!

movies, movie reviews, latest movies, film news, cinema updates, movie trailers, Hollywood movies, action movies, comedy movies, horror movies, romantic movies, family movies, streaming movies, entertainment website, top movies, viral movies, TV shows, celebrities, movie recommendations, film lovers

#Movies #MovieReview #Cinema #FilmLovers #Hollywood #MovieTrailers #Entertainment #TrendingMovies #FilmNews #MovieNight #ActionMovies #ComedyMovies #HorrorMovies #RomanceMovies #TVShows #Streaming #Celebrities #MovieUpdates #ViralMovies #FilmCommunity

#Movies #MovieReview #Cinema #FilmLovers #Hollywood #MovieTrailers #Entertainment #netflix #netflixmovies #TrendingMovies #FilmNews #MovieNight #ActionMovies #ComedyMovies #HorrorMovies #RomanceMovies #TVShows #Streaming #Celebrities #MovieUpdates #ViralMovies #FilmCommunity #freemovies #drama #films #JormaTommila #WarMovie #ActionThriller #SurvivalMovie #EpicBattle #ComingSoon #MovieNight #GoldHunter #CinematicAction

#DramaMovies #MovieLovers #EmotionalMovies #RomanticDrama #BestMovies #CinemaLife #MovieReviews #FilmFans #LoveStories #Entertainment #TrendingMovies #HollywoodMovies #AsianDrama #SadMovies #MovieNight #dramamovie,#dramamoviezendaya #fullmovies​#drama #dramamovies #englishmovies #movies #english #thriller #thrillermovies #mystery #mysterymovies #fullmovies #comedy #comedymovie #SurvivalStory #MustWatch #USA #DramaShorts #drama #JormaTommila #WarMovie #ActionThriller #SurvivalMovie #EpicBattle #ComingSoon #MovieNight #GoldHunter #CinematicAction



Comments

Advertise 8

Advertise 2