Read full Story
In our village, we have this old tradition of worshipping the sacred wood. After the ceremony, we invite our guests to try and take the sacred wood. Whoever manages to get it becomes our most honored guest in the village for the whole year. If you can get it, I'll team up with you. Deal, Mr. Song? No one’s taken the sacred wood in over ten years. Anyone else wanna give it a shot? I’ll do it. Are you new here? What’s your name? Cheng Cha. You’d better start playing the guitar. Now that you’ve got the sacred wood, Can we sign the contract? Why did the land use rights turn into ownership rights? This land is way too valuable to be just "your playground." Leave it to me. The money I gave you is enough for you for life. Do you really call this honest? I’m not signing. There’s no point in arguing about this anymore. Boss, just sign it. It’s a huge amount of money. We can’t argue with that. We’ve lived on this land for hundreds of years. She’s ours. We can’t just give her to strangers. Mr. President. Mr. President... anyway, you’ll get everything you deserve. You won’t lose a single penny. The village chief was killed today. He fell into the sea while squatting on the outdoor toilet. His whereabouts are unknown. Alright, then. It's such a happy day today. Let's take a group photo to remember this moment. Come on. Come on, guys. I'll take it. Let me. One, two, three. Honey, it's all over now. I'm heading home. Everything's fine. Is the soup ready? It's been a really tiring day. I’m definitely having some soup. Kick it, kick it! Don’t just stand there staring, kick it! Wrong! Kick it! Hello? Tcha. I'm here. Everything's fine. I'm about to get started now. Hey guys, come over here. You’ve been working hard, and now it’s your chance to get rich. Cha needs help right now. One minute, whoever’s still standing at the end, we’ll talk. Cha: Minister Woo, thank you. Thanks for coming. Check out the decor of this hotel. Mr. Song owns eight hotels of this caliber in Laika. Please, have a seat. Minister Wu: Welcome. Mr. Song: Please, go ahead. Mr. Song, you’re definitely a top businessman in Laika. With your financial strength and efficiency, the mayor's position should be yours. If I’m lucky enough to become mayor, I believe it would be a real blessing for the people of Laika. Does that girl have time tonight? Time is something that can be arranged. As long as you're willing, that's all that matters. Mr. Song, everyone respects you. But as you know, you're not the only qualified person. Definitely. I've heard about transport tycoon Lin Kun, right? He wants to run too. Well, competition drives progress. The salary for this position is currently 30 million dollars. But if Lin Kun runs, I can't say what the price will be then. Alright. Thanks for the heads-up, Minister. Minister, thanks for your help. By the way, about the watch, it doesn’t have to be the most expensive one. If your situation changes someday, just pick a nice, classy watch to wear. Got it. Enjoy your time. He doesn’t like you. Sir, how did things go? Well, as I expected, Lin Kun is running too. Did you get what you asked for? I was told they’ll make a move tonight. Let Cha handle this. Send a big gift to Lin Kun. Got it. I’ll go up myself. Stay by my side and back me up later. Let’s make Laika a better place! Cheers! Are you here to donate? I’m here to bring you a gift. Oh, it’s her. She’s an actress... I heard Mr. Lin is having an affair with her. I was pregnant by you, and now you want to silence her. Luckily, I saved her just in time. Take my wife first. Yes, sir. Lady Lynn, let's go. Lady Lynn, please. This phone recorded every word you said to her over the past three years, including every time you abused or threatened her. It’s okay. Since you’re in such a good mood today, I won’t ruin it for you. Goodbye. Take the phone. Right away, sir. Grab him! Take the phone! Don’t run. Stop! Stop! Don’t run... Stop! Don’t run! Stop here! Clear the way! Clear the way! Don’t run! Stop! Come in. I’m gonna kill you. How can you be this careless? Just drop this issue. Get the PR team involved. Lin Kun, you don’t have to be so harsh. You’re getting a bad reputation now. And you still want to run for mayor? Think again, and... I promise you can keep your job, and I’ll even give you the resources. Cheers. What? You think you can use one woman to force me out? You’re underestimating me. This is a private place. Tell them all to leave. Not drinking it? Fine, I’ll drink it to show you respect. I’ve changed my mind. People like you will be punished eventually. Either you die, Either he dies or you do. The choice is yours. Hey, you done? Alright. Stop fighting. It's time to go. Let's move. The cops are here. Don’t worry about me. Let’s go. Are you trying to kill him? Drop your weapons! Hey, drop the knife! Drop it! Put it on the ground! Drop the knife! Do it now! Tie them all up and take them away. Am I asking you to drink it? Officer, are you done venting? Isn't it time to let us go? You can't hold us here for a group fight. Lin Kun is dead. Were you the one who lured his men away? So Song Bang can go on the attack? What? Are you saying Song Bang killed Lin Kun? Got any witnesses? Come to us when you have proof, alright? Song Bang’s running for mayor. You must be cooking up something big. But I’ve got a message for him: as long as I’m alive, I’ll be watching all you scumbags. Officer Mai, I also want to tell you, on behalf of Mr. Song, that with your position, don’t bother with that. If I were you, I’d just live my life quietly and retire. Wouldn’t that be great? You think you’re all that, don’t you? You’re nothing but gang scum. Come on, hit me! I’m telling you, I won’t stop watching you! What are you doing? Haven’t enough complaints been filed against you? You’re supposed to be law enforcement officers. Get a grip. You’re free to go. Someone paid your bail. You’ve got zero patience. How can you catch the criminals? Sir, you’ve done a lot already, and people are watching you. You really need to be careful. Thanks for the reminder, Officer Lou. You’re still pretending even though you’re about to die. Zina, I’m going to get Xiaodao. Come on in. When the cops were here, I told you to stop. Why didn’t you? I wanted to kill him. If I didn't kill them, they'd kill me. You’re part of the gang now, not a killer. If you keep thinking about killing people, sooner or later, you’re the one who’s gonna get killed. So, Cha, What am I supposed to do? Just let them kill me? This is my restaurant, not your company’s. Stop talking about this stuff here, alright? Cheng Cha, can I see you upstairs? This is the first and last time. If you ignore me again, I’ll fire you. Su Wan is really something else. Especially annoying. Has a thing for you, actually. How does he look like me? I’m way prettier. I haven’t changed. Lai, you’re the best chemist I’ve ever met. You helped me make a lot of money. You said you wanted to leave, and I just let you go without saying a word. Now I’ve got a problem and I need a lot of cash. I don’t think you’d say no, right? But you promised back then you wouldn’t look for me again. Well, forget what you said. This garbage compactor truck is a new product from our factory. Laika’s got a ton of trash. I need to clear the city for my campaign. So, I'll start with your family. Your little brother, your older brother, your wife, and your son—who goes first? Take the little one. He's stronger. Lai, help me! Help me, Lai! Please! Don’t! Bang! How are you? I heard you got seriously hurt last time. You okay? Just a scratch. Hurry up and thank Hui. Thank you, Hui. I heard you’re a great fighter. Come join us. Look, the fish is flying. They say when fish jump to the surface, it’s because bigger fish are chasing them. Hey, I caught one! I caught one! Nice job, Cha! You got the first one. There’s already one. Well done! Great. I caught a big one too. Come on, help me out. It’s coming. The rod’s about to snap, isn’t it? You’re better at this than me, boss. Did you notice the bait I used to catch the big fish? Anyone can catch a big fish using crabs, but my bait is a tiny fish. Come on, let’s talk inside. You know I’m running for mayor, and that takes a lot of cash. I found some foreigners who want meth, and I’ve got a chemist. But I’m short on raw materials. Got any ideas? What about Luis? He’s got the biggest stash of raw stuff. Exactly. He’s got the goods. But he’s also the most expensive guy in town. No choice, we’ll have to buy from him. I’m gonna use a million-dollar bait to catch an eight-million-dollar fish. Who’s coming? I’m in. What’s your name? Su Wan. I’m leaving now. Come with me. Cha, where are we headed? You looking for trouble? What? Do you know who Louis is? He’s crazy. If you go to steal from him, you’re risking your life. The bait gets eaten. Even if you catch the big fish, you’re still done for. I’ll talk to Mr. Song. I’ll find a way to get the raw materials. This place isn’t for you. Take a boat and get out of here tonight. If you’re scared, I’ll go myself. Come on. I’m not afraid of pain anyway. But that doesn’t mean you’re safe from death! Does Mr. Song underestimate me? You sent a rookie for such an important deal. You’ve got guts, kid. Drink up. Wait. Check the goods first. Sir, they’ve already checked the goods. No problem. Hey kid, you’re pretty bold. Let’s have a little fun. Hey kid, if they leave... you’re gonna die too. Tell them to hand over the goods. Give them the stuff. Give it to them. Alright. Take it. Don’t let them get away. You're the first person gutsy enough to steal my stuff. I'll show you what hell looks like. Get him! I thought you left. We came together, and we'll leave together. Here's another one looking to die. Ha! You did an amazing job this time. You’ve helped me a lot. I want to tell you something. Right now, I’m no longer fit to run the company. I want you to come to the office within two days, and I’ll hand over everything to you. Next Tuesday, you’ll come with me to meet the foreigners to finalize the deal. Boss, you’re truly the king of Laika’s secret world. So why do you want to get involved in politics? Do you remember the floating market ten years ago? If it weren’t for my deal with Terry, we wouldn’t be where we are today. He was just a deputy office manager, but he had the power to decide our fate. Why? Because he set the rules of the game. Bokya was right. Either you sit at the table, or you become the meal. Of course, we want to sit at the table and eat the food. Otherwise, others will eat us. You are me from the past today. And I’m who you’ll be in the future. Very soon, this whole city will be ours. What are you doing? You said this place looked old. Since I have some time today, I came to fix it up. Don’t you think this color feels warm and cozy? Hmm. You’ve changed your style. Changed my style? I changed my career. That’s true. I’ve thought about it a lot. I don’t want to live like this anymore. I want to start fresh. Like what? Like your husband. Well, if that’s the case, I’ve got a contract for you too. You’re pregnant! - Oh, sorry. - No worries. Add more dishes! I’m cooking tonight. What do you want to eat? Come on. Su Wan, come help me! I’m good. Bye. Mr. Song is calling you to get in the car. Kaywan Road, let's go. Officer Lou, do you need any backup? Mind your own business. Song Bang. It’s time, Chao. Let’s go! Come on, kid. You did well this time. He's your boss and has worked for me for years. And now you're telling me he's an undercover cop? Then I must have been wrong about him. If what you said is wrong, you can kill me. But if I'm right, we're all going to die. Hey kid, don’t you get seasick? No. I grew up in the floating market as a kid. Really? Good people deserve good things. Ten years ago, you didn’t kill me. Now, I’ve hit you twice as hard. But Song Bang has to die. Live a good life with Xena. Don’t look for me again. That was my dad’s boat. Hey, Cha. Ika Fat... Nava. What kind of boat is this? Where’s my head at? Ika Fat-Nava. Ika dock. Su Wan, what do you want? Do you remember him? No. Can you give me a hint? His name was Su Tai. You’ve been careless. Dad, when will you be done with work? Around noon. I’ll come back to keep you company then. Be good. President Su Tai, we’re here. Hey guys. President! Su Tai. So one. So, you’re the one who ran away ten years ago. Ten years ago, I killed him and threw him into the sea. I’ll make sure you meet the same fate. Ready to be shark bait, Mr. Song? What are you doing? Just making you bleed a little. It’s the bait. Don’t kill him. He’s going to jail. He’s killed a lot of people. Has he ever served time? I can catch him now. With all the evil he’s done, does he even deserve to rot in prison? And you, after working undercover for all those years, did you manage to catch him? Even if you did, would he actually be punished by the law? Your family’s death isn’t an excuse for revenge. That’s because the person who died wasn’t really your family. - Hello? - Dad, you’ve been gone all week. When are you coming home? Let me talk to him. Why didn’t you answer your phone? Also, someone’s been calling our house. I heard you. Alright, I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry. - Okay. Hello? It’s me. Where are you? We’ve been looking everywhere for you. I caught Song Bang. Are you okay? Meet me first at the Ikea dock. I’m on my way. Our guys will arrive later. I’ve got a twisted witness here. Can you handle it? What do you want? Immunity. Does anyone else know? No one. Alright. Wait for me. What will you do next? I’m going fishing at the sea. Then I’ll come with you. - Where is he? - Officer Lo. Song Bang. Who's that? His name is Su Wan. My informant. I freed him first. Mr. Song, why do you want to see me? I want you to do me a favor. My job is to arrest you, not help you. But I'm sure you won't refuse me. Catching this drug dealer isn't hard for you. After that, I'll turn a new leaf, serve the community, and fix my path—that's easy too. It's up to the judge. The judge doesn't even know he's a criminal. I’ll find proof. What if you can’t? You messed up in real estate and lost. You owe the bank a lot of money. I know that. I also know where the drug dealer is. Help me catch him, and I’ll pay off your debt. Plus, if I become mayor, you’ll get promoted to commissioner. I won’t help you. Try standing above me and looking down. From up there, the world looks completely different, Commissioner. There you go. Stay with me, rise higher and higher, higher and higher, higher and higher, higher and higher. That’s right. Higher and higher. Let’s climb steadily, smoothly! Why? Stop talking. From now on, Laika won’t have a crime boss or drug dealer named Song Bang. You’ve completed your mission. You set me up with a ground bait earlier. I'll make one for you too. One last stab. You've been with me all these years, but you still haven't learned—there's no one you can trust except... yourself. Where's the stuff? In the evidence locker. After inventory, it'll be returned to you. Hand me the phone. Mr. Jin, it's me. What? An explanation? The goods are gone, and my men are dead. The cops followed the lead your guys gave them. I want an explanation too. You want the goods? Let me think about it. We'll talk later. The goods are worth just 15 million, but I need 30 million. I'll have to sell again. My plan was to take you and Willy out today and let the cops confiscate my stuff. That way, no one would find out I betrayed you. Who would've thought that bastard would show up? Lucky for me, there's only one winner. And that's me. What about that? This is the first time ever; it's never happened before. I’ll burn some incense for you while you’re still alive. For you, and only you. Hope I never see you again! You’ve been here for over a month. The doctor said your muscles have wasted away a lot, and your vocal cords and throat are badly damaged. Take some time to rest here. Your face is severely burned and can't be fixed. Before Cha died, he said he wanted to give you his face. Live a decent life with Cha’s identity. I did everything I could, but he didn’t make it. See for yourself. Polls show Song Bang is way ahead in the northern area. I’ve received the final payment, and your place is secure now. What about the promise you made me? Don’t worry, all the goods will be delivered to you tomorrow. The day after, we’ll have settled the account. Come on, this isn’t a one-time deal between us—we’re partners now. I’ll keep the commissioner position open for you. I’m counting on you tomorrow. Mr. Song, your goods have been moved from the wreckage site and handed over to your men. How’s it going, man? Alright, I promise this will be the last deal. I wish you the best of luck with your work. Sorry, sir. But we're closed right now. Are you closed just for tonight or forever? We're closed for the whole month. From now on, no one will know who anyone is. Cheng Cha had a girlfriend. She doesn't know anything. I'm not asking for your opinion. Sorry. Song Bang wants you dead. You only have yourself to blame for getting involved with Cheng Cha. Cheng Cha? Listen to me. I was forced to do this. It’s not my fault. Seriously, it’s not. You have to believe me. I didn’t do it... You want to catch Song Bang, right? I’ve got proof. The proof... it’s on my phone. I can help you. Don’t kill me. I’ll help you catch Song Bang. I’ll be a witness. I’ll go to jail if I have to. Just don’t kill me. I can help you get your job back. I’m the only one who can prove you’re an undercover cop. As soon as you get back to your job, you can handle it locally. Hey, you’re a cop. You can’t kill me. Come here, check it out. Officer Mai, surveillance cameras caught a man leaving with a pregnant woman. - Check it out. - Okay. Airport, train station platforms, bus stations... the maternity ward at the hospital. Search everywhere by any means. Copy this. Wait. We need to verify this. Go to the intelligence department and check the data. Yes, sir. There’s blood here. Today, Song Bang, the candidate for mayor of Mancheng in Laika, attended the New Year’s launch party on the banks of the Sunan River and sent his blessings to all the citizens. People expressed high hopes for Song Bang’s leadership and believed he would lead Mancheng to a brighter future. Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you! Don’t shoot! There are a lot of people around us. The fish is strange. It was released, but it jumped back, looking for death. There are many people here. Don’t make a fuss. Wait for me at my hotel. Song Bang won’t let us leave. Go to the hospital. If I can get back, I’ll come get you both. Cha gave the child a name. Remember it. Don’t worry. All the goods will be delivered to you tomorrow. I'll keep the commissioner position for you. Officer Mai, we have intel. Cheng Cha went to the Song Palace. - Let's go. - Yes, sir! Move out. Alright. Again. Push harder. This is serious. If you insist on a natural birth, your life will be at risk. Breathe! Good. - Push again. - Please, save... save... save the baby... We have to... have to save... Cheng Yi. Officer Cheng, are you looking for me? You really are something special. You made it here all on your own. Unfortunately, the police will be here soon. They’ll see a crazy intruder breaking into the mayoral candidate’s house, then getting shot by Mayor Song himself. Tomorrow’s headlines will read: “Political Rival Suspected in Attack on Song.” Thanks for your help. What? You’re refusing to die? You’re strong, right? You recognize the handle of this knife, don’t you? Isn’t it made from that sacred wood you took ten years ago? Unfortunately, not even God can protect you now. Doesn’t matter. I’ll let you go. Cheng Cha, drop your weapon! Shoot him! He’s gonna kill me! I’m gonna die. Shoot him now! Cheng Cha, your police ID is PC4489. You need to head straight to Luo En. I’ve recovered all the data from Luo En’s phone. Cheng Cha! I’m not Cheng Cha. Mr. Song, Try to stop the attack. You drew your gun in self-defense. They can't charge you for that. We have to trust the law. The law protects us good people and makes sure no criminal gets away. Got it? You're right. From now on, leave everything to me. You don’t have to answer anyone’s questions. I’m sorry. Thank you. This is for you.Betrayal, Chu Men, Minden, Drug trafficking, New narcotics, Side effects, Gambling manipulation, Interpol, Undercover agents, Court sentencing, Organized crime, Psychological control, Law enforcement, Hostage crisis.
Drama Movies, Emotional Films, Romantic Drama, Family Drama, Movie Reviews, Best Drama Films, Hollywood Drama, Asian Drama Movies, Trending Movies, Cinema Lovers, Inspirational Stories, Movie Trailers, Entertainment Website, Sad Movies, Love Stories, drama movie, drama movie zendaya, full movies
#DramaMovies #MovieLovers #EmotionalMovies #RomanticDrama #BestMovies #CinemaLife #MovieReviews #FilmFans #LoveStories #Entertainment #TrendingMovies #HollywoodMovies #AsianDrama #SadMovies #MovieNight #dramamovie,#dramamoviezendaya #fullmovies#drama #dramamovies #englishmovies #movies #english
#thriller #thrillermovies #mystery #mysterymovies #fullmovies #comedy #comedymovie #AntiJapaneseWar #Suspense #WarTheater #SpyWar #CostumeDrama #Mythology #MartialArts #action #WarTheater #MartialArts #action
#actionmovies #hollywoodactionstatus #action
#action #actionmovies #hollywoodactionstatus
Comments
Post a Comment